1. The bathroom cabinet should not be placed in the hot […]
1. The bathroom cabinet should not be placed in the hot sun, but should be placed in a ventilated and dry place.
2. If smoking accidentally burns the paint surface, you can use a toothpick to wrap a layer of cloth, and then slowly erase the burn marks.
3. For the scalding marks of the bathroom cabinet, you can wipe it with alcohol and toilet water on a cloth.
4. If it is water stains, you can wet the cloth, then cover it on the bathroom cabinet, and then press it on the wet cloth with an electric iron, and the stains will disappear immediately.
5. If the paint surface of the bathroom cabinet is accidentally scratched, you can use the color-owned crayon to smear and repair the bathroom cabinet, and then apply some nail polish on it.
6. It is necessary to wax frequently, preferably every six months, to keep the bathroom cabinet as bright as new.
HANGZHOU XINDIAN INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD