1. Solid wood refers to the cabinet made of solid wood […]
1. Solid wood refers to the cabinet made of solid wood after distillation and dehydration as the base material and processed by N-channel waterproof treatment process. The countertop (or basin) can be made of glass, ceramics, stone and artificial stone, and the same as the cabinet. The waterproof performance is very good after the waterproof process and the baking paint process, but the biggest drawback of the solid wood cabinet is that if the environment is very dry (such as the air-conditioning outlet or the natural drying itself, such as Xinjiang, etc.), it is easy to dry and crack, so use a relatively humid maintenance. Cotton rags are often wiped inside and out.
2. Ceramics refer to the cabinets made of ceramics fired directly according to the mold, and the countertops are generally also ceramics. The characteristic is that it is easy to take care of, which can fully reflect the owner's clean and lively rhythm, but ceramics are fragile items, and if there is a heavy impact, it will be easily damaged.
3. For PVC, the cabinet can be made according to the wood panel processing technology. The raw material of the cabinet is PVC crusted foam board, and the countertop is also similar to the solid wood. It is characterized by excellent waterproof performance, and the color and gloss of the baking paint are bright and dazzling, which is suitable for fashion and avant-garde consumers. However, when the PVC board is subjected to gravity, it will be deformed by force and cannot be recovered after a long time. Therefore, this type of cabinet generally bears the The basins are not very large and the weight is small.
4. Acrylic products must be processed according to the mold. First, the acrylic material is softened at high temperature, and then processed into various styles of cabinets according to the shape of the mold. This type of product is also excellent in waterproof performance, but its nature is very brittle. Scratches and cracks easily occur.
5. MDF, which uses MDF as the base material to make the cabinet, and then carries out waterproof treatment. The difference in quality lies in the order of the waterproof treatment process. Body is the best. Do waterproofing first, then cut the material, and finally make the cabinet is the best. In the end, waterproofing is fooling people. The first kind of cut material is waterproof on all six sides, which is the best of the best, but it is difficult to customize the size, and the cabinet structure cannot be damaged by on-site cutting, otherwise it will damage the waterproof performance and shorten the product life.
6. Trimeric hydrogen ammonia board is similar to MDF. However, the waterproof is processed by sealing the PVC side, which is easy to open.
7. Glass basins: There are two kinds of tempered glass and non-tempered glass. This type of style is the most, the update is also the fastest, and it is easy to be eliminated. If the glass basin is often washed with soap or facial cleanser, it is easy to form a layer of dirt in the basin, which is difficult to clean (clean with vinegar or neutral detergent, or toothpaste, etc.). In addition, tempered glass has self-explosion. Rate.
HANGZHOU XINDIAN INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD